Located off Main Street, first street off of Spring Street. Named for Captain William Daggett, it is a residential street in the Vineyard Haven historic district.
The houses in this district date back to the 1800’s. Ship captains had their houses built just as sturdy as their whaling ships. The area is a beautiful representation of the Greek Revival style.